Saturday, September 25, 2010

latest work

This photoshoot was one I did quite a while ago for Inika Mineral Makeup.

Unlike some “natural” brands, Inika products are guaranteed to be completely free from harsh petrochemicals, fillers, talc, bismuth oxychloride, GM ingredients, parabens, preservatives, mineral oils, phthalates and fragrances. All products are also non-comedogenic, which means they won’t clog the pores, and are so gentle that women who have suffered allergies and sensitivities to cosmetics for years have been able to wear Inika without any reaction.

Ever since discovering Inika I cannot get enough of their beautiful mineral foundation (the coverage is so good) along with the primer (which smells and feels AMAZING) and their highly pigmented eyeshadows.

I must add, I was VERY skeptical on the whole Mineral Makeup idea, I had tried a few different brands and couldn't get the consistency and coverage I desired (they just looked all powdery and wore off in about 30 minutes), but Inika's powder foundation is great, it really works with the natural oils in your skin to create a flawless, dewey finish- not powdery at all!


Photographer- Henryk Lobaczewski
Makeup Artist- Amelia Axton using Inika





1 comments:

Unknown said...

So this is the brand we were talking about at RAFW? Gorgeous photo's as per usual my dear :)

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Visitor Counters