Monday, June 14, 2010

Georges Antoni

I think if I had to choose only one Australian photographer that I would absolutely LOVE to work with it would have to be Georges Antoni. 


I was just having a look through his new website and no matter how many times I see some of his shots I still get blown away with how amazing his work is.
I love how he doesn't follow the trend of making models look conventionally pretty. They always look unearthly, vacant almost.. which creates such a fascinating mood. Some of the scenes he creates are so wonderfully over the top. So much talent!

loVe lovE LOve LOvE love.

LOVE!


 The styling, the makeup, the hair, the lighting, the settings.. always so perfectly unpredictable and incredible.



been very busy the past few days doing lots of yummy photoshoots.. pics to come soon Xx

2 comments:

Clara Campelo said...

lovely pics
great blog!
xxx

Jess said...

wow! Thanks for sharing hun x

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Visitor Counters