Monday, June 14, 2010

m a s c a r a

When it comes to mascara I believe in getting as much bang for your buck possible. They don’t have a very long lifespan so I don’t think anyone needs to spend more than $20 to get a good one.

My favorite at the moment would have to be “The Colossal Volum’ Express” by Maybelline (between $17 and $18).The brush (which actually has bristles not just plastic spikes that other “brushes” have) grabs each lash and manages to coat them individually and somehow make them look all thick and luscious without that clumpy over the top look.  Your lashes really do feel “volumised” and soft too, not hard and crunchy.
Also the bright yellow packaging means it’s easy to find in a cluttered makeup bag!

TIP- Make sure that you only use the waterproof on special occasions, most waterproof mascaras tend to dry out your lashes (also I am one of those freaky people who gets a kick out of picking waterproof mascara off my lashes while accidently picking out my own lashes in the process). 

1 comments:

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

oh YAY! I have this exact one! The non-waterproof now too :) yahhoooo!

xxx

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Visitor Counters