Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love lips.



I am very inspired at the moment to do a hot lip shoot. Can you tell?



---



The two above are by the amazing Rae Morris, who I have been lucky enough to assist on a pretty regular basis. She is so ridiculously talented and driven - her work here



I pretty sure from memory I found these two at www.caren.co.uk/ I was trying to have a look but seeing as Henryk and I went over the internet download limit it takes practically an hour to load one image. So I will find out in 9 days! and then I will let you know.




These lips are by my good friend Lauren McCowan She is one of the most talented hair and makeup artists I know, She took these piccys herself, so hot.


some of my work- shot by Henryk xx.

3 comments:

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

LOVVVVVVVVVVVING IT AMELIA!

YAY!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice Liddell Blog said...

Wow... these are all incredible.
Lauren used to cut my hair at Togninis! Small world!

http://wantwhatsheswearing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW! Fantastic! xxx

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Visitor Counters